Surveillance Drone Spotted Near Chicago

george-orwell-street-camera.jpeg

Photoshopped....


But point taken.
 


The drones can follow 1 target for a full day without stopping.

The drones can create a complete(exterior) mapping of a landscape with 1 fly by.

They can deliver explosives with more accuracy than any human ever could statistically.

There are more drone pilots than aircraft pilots being trained at this moment.

The massive surge of drones on home and foreign countries is absolutely inevitable.

Resistance is futile, rebellion will be destroyed with 1 click.

source & interesting documentary: Remote Control War - Doc Zone | CBC-TV
 
All major cities have 24/7 police helicopter cover. You're not lowering any barrier to entry. You're afraid of 24/7 drone cover, but you already have 24/7 helicopter cover. So why is one ok, and the other not?

I'm not comfortable with 24/7 helicopter coverage either, but I'll accept it over drones any day.

With a helicopter you can see you're being followed / under surveillance. With a drone you have no idea. You can be out in your back yard swimming while they're snapping pictures of you and your family and you'd never know. If they try that with a helicopter you at least have the option to get out of the pool and go back inside.
 
I'm not comfortable with 24/7 helicopter coverage either, but I'll accept it over drones any day.

With a helicopter you can see you're being followed / under surveillance. With a drone you have no idea. You can be out in your back yard swimming while they're snapping pictures of you and your family and you'd never know. If they try that with a helicopter you at least have the option to get out of the pool and go back inside.

Worse still, they'll have the ability to see through walls (i.e.-your house)? That's where the real problem lies.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfr140hB1qM"]Police drones that will see into your house coming soon - YouTube[/ame]
 
Worse still, they'll have the ability to see through walls (i.e.-your house)? That's where the real problem lies.

+rep, informative
did not realize my house had walls, thanks for alerting me
 
Whoever put the tag, "hoaxkiller=illuminati" on this topic is just another brainless irrational sensationalist. My video has 100% proof that the video you all are crying about is FAKE, yet you still believe some stupid conspiracy that I am trying to cover something up, or am some type of disinformant.

For your information... I am not debunking the idea that drones fly over the USA. I am debunking this specific video that is causing brainless distracted imbeciles like you all to react to it in irrational ways. You all who believe everything they see without any critical thought are a major problem on this planet and I hope some day you snap out of your tunnel vision and confirmation bias and get a freaking clue.
 
Whoever put the tag, "hoaxkiller=illuminati" on this topic is just another brainless irrational sensationalist. My video has 100% proof that the video you all are crying about is FAKE, yet you still believe some stupid conspiracy that I am trying to cover something up, or am some type of disinformant.

For your information... I am not debunking the idea that drones fly over the USA. I am debunking this specific video that is causing brainless distracted imbeciles like you all to react to it in irrational ways. You all who believe everything they see without any critical thought are a major problem on this planet and I hope some day you snap out of your tunnel vision and confirmation bias and get a freaking clue.


Damn bro chill out a bit and read some of the other threads here. Probably one of the members here made that video.
 
At ThisWebThing:

It is hard to take you seriously when you do little more than post links all day. Do you ever plan to add context? Are you ever going to participate in a discussion?
 
So your saying less aggregator, and more 100% Original content?

Is this Matt?


Music Break:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb4JY2mr-_Y"]The Psychedelic Furs - Love My Way [1982] - YouTube[/ame]