Any of you heroes run Linux on your workstation? I ask because for the first time in all my 13 years of running Windows, I just got the goddamn piss kicked out of my system by a virus. Shit, I was never in love with Windows but it always worked and seemed easier than dealing with incompatibilities and all that.
So Linux is sounding a little more attractive right now. Problem is, not sure I can live without:
-Photoshop
-SEM desktop tools (AdWords editor, et all)
-Excel
-Video Games
I know Wine can work some voodoo mojo-hojo to get some of these things to run, but I have these visions of spending my evenings negotiating with a command prompt to get shit taken care of. Unfounded?
Whachuthink guyz.
So Linux is sounding a little more attractive right now. Problem is, not sure I can live without:
-Photoshop
-SEM desktop tools (AdWords editor, et all)
-Excel
-Video Games
I know Wine can work some voodoo mojo-hojo to get some of these things to run, but I have these visions of spending my evenings negotiating with a command prompt to get shit taken care of. Unfounded?
Whachuthink guyz.