Tahoe 2011 Anyone??

DocApocalypto

Banned
Aug 6, 2010
646
23
0
Looking for good peeps to hang out with in Tahoe this winter. Wife and I rented a cabin for the whole winter and are planning on snowboarding our asses off this season.

We are on the North Side. If anyone likes any of the following and is going to be in Tahoe, hit me up:

- snowboarding or skiing
- drinking crown until you can't talk
- poker, mafia, other games
- smoking kind bud until you can't see
- talking shop, internet marketing, making money
- all of the above

We are hyper-capitalist libertarians, not PC drones, like to have fun, joke around, etc. We are early 30s and can hang with younger hipsters and/or older members of the square community. (instant friends if you get that reference)

LETS SHRED UP THE SLOPES AND PARTY OUR ASSES OFF!!!!!

TAHOE!!!!!!! :rasta: :xmas-smiley-016: :xmas-smiley-010: :xmas-smiley-022: :drinkup:
 


I'm actually planning a ski trip out west for sometime in Jan/Feb. We were leaning towards Aspen/Vail, but maybe I'll check out Tahoe. The only 'must-haves' are nice ski-in/ski-out resort with spa, and heli-skiing (and minimal amount of families with annoying children, but that's often asking for too much). If you've been to Colorado or Utah, how does Tahoe compare?
 
sausage_party.jpg
 
I'm actually planning a ski trip out west for sometime in Jan/Feb. We were leaning towards Aspen/Vail, but maybe I'll check out Tahoe. The only 'must-haves' are nice ski-in/ski-out resort with spa, and heli-skiing (and minimal amount of families with annoying children, but that's often asking for too much). If you've been to Colorado or Utah, how does Tahoe compare?


not gonna lie, aspen is pretty sweet. so is keystone and anywhere in summit co.

tahoe is a good vibe. not as snooty as aspen. a little bit cheaper.

from what you want, check out Squaw Valley. There are of course annoying kids, but the mountain is pretty huge so you can find some good spots that aren't crowded. Squaw has the Olympic village and lots of condos, etc right by the lifts.
 
Just let me know when and I'll try and fly up. We have a house in Kings Beach.

No promises though have a baby boy due on Jan 20ish
 
Just let me know when and I'll try and fly up. We have a house in Kings Beach.

No promises though have a baby boy due on Jan 20ish

Congrats on the baby, and if born as planned, we may share the same Bday.
 
Just let me know when and I'll try and fly up. We have a house in Kings Beach.

No promises though have a baby boy due on Jan 20ish

Congrats!!!

My brother lives right next to Kings Beach. I'm always down for Snowboarding or hanging out by the lake during the summer months. I live in Malaysia for now, but when I fly back I'll definitely hit up north shore. I'll keep u posted and if you're around maybe we could grab a drink or something. I'm sorta isolated out here and need to meet more people in the industry face to face.