Taking it Back to 1993

unfadable858

Banned
Aug 17, 2008
353
5
0
US of A
I know you old school hip hop heads remember this one.. sick of hearing dumb asses on here waiting to pick up the latest fucking jadakiss album GTFO

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mt3vZHDiM8"]YouTube- Souls Of Mischief - From 93 Till Infinity (Best Quality)[/ame]
 


Before I ever had a multi-platinum selling CD I was a baby maybe I was just a couple of months My faggit father must've had his panties up in a bunch 'Cause he split, I wonder if he even kissed me goodbye No I don't, on second thought I just fucking wished he would die I look at Hailie, and I couldn't picture leaving her side Even if I hated Kim, I grit my teeth and I try to make it work With her atleast for Hailie's sake I maybe made some mistakes But I'm only human but I'm man enough to face them today What I did was stupid, no doubt it was dumb But the smartest shit I did was take the bullets outta that gun Cause I'd of killed em, shit I would've shot Kim and him both It's my life, I'd like to welcome ya'll to the Eminem show Oh wait that was '73