Taxes - They're For The Greater Good

mituozo

Well-known member
Oct 8, 2006
2,241
89
48
United Kingdom
stocktwits.com
Which of you guys love that great feeling you get when you pay your tax? I love knowing all the people I'm helping, the roads it will go to build, etc.. How about you? :)

This year I'm adding some bonus tax, because I've had a great year - and I want to do a little extra to help people struggling in these tough economic times.

God bless you, Wickedfire.
 


We have a special tradition at the Head family: Return Returns Day.

Every year when we get our tax returns we take a drive to the local IRS office to personally to return our tax return to the government, because we know the collective is greater than the individual.

We also picnic at the IRS employee lunchrooms, and there's no fuss since we're paying for it! :)
 
Yeah well after we've completed our taxes for a return, I take 95% of my businesses profit and donate it to the treasury keeping just enough for my 500 sq. ft apartment and living costs. Could you imagine if every business did this? We would erase the debt counter in 2 years!

For the greater good!