Techcrunch Hacking Drama

manipulating the poll results would be a cake walk for anyone next to hacking techcrunch. Just grab a bunch of proxies and vote away.
 


uuhh..... Belfast is the CAPITAL of Northern Ireland which is part of the UK... along with Wales, Scotland and England. regardless, HaRRo is a hack, not a hacker... he couldn't break into a gazebo if his life depended on it.

Harr0 is a pretty smart guy. From what I know about him, I believe he lives near Belfast, UK and the suspect in question is in Ireland.

The suspect is just a kid who experimented with his hacking skills and screwed with the wrong people. The only thing he can now technically do is somehow manipulating the poll results by *hacking* them. LOL.

But yeah, he's pretty much screwed.
 
They are just kiddies. Defacing websites for fame. Rule of thumb, hack for profit - steal data etc and get out. NEVER, EVER deface, das lame.
 
This comment made my day LOL~!

ironyy.jpg
 
Noobs...chatting in IRC that's logged in multiple places. At least use a 2048 bit modded diffie-hellman key to share the spoils whilst keeping your shit encrypted.
 
Mike Arrington is a stuck up asshole and doesn't have problems with manipulating "news" for his owns ends, so I say well done to the hacker. As for extradiction? For hacking some stupid technology blog? That's going to be another stupidly pointless court case wasting taxpayers money. I have a feeling that cheap fuck arrington won't take it any further and is just trawling for some extra traffic while he can get it.
 
BREAKING TECH CRUNCH NEWS! DENNIS YU's NEW 90 PERSON SECURITY CONSULTING COMPANY WILL NOW BE PROTECTING TECHCRUNCH.

**LATEST BREAKING NEWS UPDATE** - TECHCRUNCH DOWN INDEFINITELY DUE TO EXPLOITS BY MONGOLOID SOMALI PIRATE 6 YEAR OLD
 
BREAKING TECH CRUNCH NEWS! DENNIS YU's NEW 90 PERSON SECURITY CONSULTING COMPANY WILL NOW BE PROTECTING TECHCRUNCH.

**LATEST BREAKING NEWS UPDATE** - TECHCRUNCH DOWN INDEFINITELY DUE TO EXPLOITS BY MONGOLOID SOMALI PIRATE 6 YEAR OLD

I lol'd
 
I'm shocked Irish police are capable of tracking anything like this. It was probably all FBI work and they'll just be told what address to go to arrest people haha
 
What harrymouni posted. Irish policemen are brave, but technology is definitely not their strong point.
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql1uLyuWra8"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Wish I had the clip of them getting arrested or Joey bragging about hacking the Gibson.
 
I don't think these guys are so smart, a russian hacker has far more style than these dumb ones.

But the most interesting part is:

Code:
Friend: i did it on a site with 230k/day and made like $700 in 3 hours
Friend: just with a retarded fukd up not working content gateway
Friend: and i got paid every cent
Friend 2: das retarded t0r
Friend 2: easily caught
Friend: i did get caught
Friend: but da owner is retarded
Friend 2: nub
Friend: and adscendmedia doesnt care[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]

They have skills but not brain.
[/COLOR][/LEFT]