Teens Using Vodka Tampons To Get Drunk

11392523.jpg

awesome.
 


Wonder what's gonna be up next, crazy idea and it shows that there are some serious problems for young people - otherwise I can't explain to my selve how the hell you get into the idea of dipping tampons into vodka.
 
Wonder what's gonna be up next, crazy idea and it shows that there are some serious problems for young people - otherwise I can't explain to my selve how the hell you get into the idea of dipping tampons into vodka.

"Shelfing" drugs is pretty common practice for a lot of ravers. I'd guess that half of the girls out their choose their pussy over their anus for this.

By the time a chick hits 17, she has probably used around 700 tampons, of course the depends on her pad usage.

Take a 17 year old chick who raves a lot - enough that she shelfs in her pussy and has a fair amount of desensitized flesh there, and the knowledge that putting drugs in your pussy gets you messed up, and the comfort of using tampons, and you have grounds for trying out a vodka tampon.

If she shares the experience with her friends, there is a fair chance they might trust her enough to try it, and the "craze" might start spreading.

Guys on the other hand.... either gay, or they just like sticking shit up their ass.
 
I did some stupid stuff when I was in my teens, but this is ridiculous. Really?

I was into the whole rave scene back in the mid to late 90s and I never heard of anything like this. We took our drugs like normal people... damn kids these days! What's next?
 
The very fact that vodka and other varieties of alcoholic BEVERAGE come in bottles, has always led me to believe that drinks are for drinking, i.e. you 'drink' them. With your mouth.
Am I missing something here, have i had it wrong my whole life or what?

BRB I'm just off to fuck my wife in her eye socket, then come in her ear...
 
Yeah now i've seen it all, until the next best thing pops up. All the newscasters have the WTF look on their face :)).

I had my teen period but really, this desperate?

If i remember correctly in Braniac they have tested and you can get drunk in the steam room, just poor vodka on the scortching rocks.

I guess shisha is the best method add water ice and vodka, you will be in heaven.