Deliguy New member Sep 27, 2006 5,162 195 0 Oregon Feb 25, 2010 #1 Amazing video IMO [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKZio1NA15I"]YouTube - TV Without Greenscreen[/ame]
Amazing video IMO [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKZio1NA15I"]YouTube - TV Without Greenscreen[/ame]
ImagesAndWords StayblCam.com Nov 7, 2006 2,324 90 0 Scottsdale, Arizona www.stayblcam.com Feb 25, 2010 #2 Agreed. Really awesome indeed! I knew they were using green screens more and more but maybe not to this extent (even in scenes where you'd think they wouldn't bother). Impressive.
Agreed. Really awesome indeed! I knew they were using green screens more and more but maybe not to this extent (even in scenes where you'd think they wouldn't bother). Impressive.
T thizzladen New member Feb 25, 2010 14 0 0 Feb 25, 2010 #3 That is pretty amazing. I'll never watch TV the same way again.
B blackthought286 New member Jul 10, 2006 159 1 0 Harlem, NYC Feb 26, 2010 #4 That was crazy. Some of the shots were so normal, that I just assumed that they shot them live. Had no ideal they were using green screen in them.
That was crazy. Some of the shots were so normal, that I just assumed that they shot them live. Had no ideal they were using green screen in them.
Andrew Scherer MarketersCenter.com Feb 12, 2009 5,777 124 63 Mexico www.marketerscenter.com Feb 26, 2010 #5 trippy
subigo Well-known member Oct 20, 2007 3,993 104 63 47 TACOS $1.00! zensix.com Feb 26, 2010 #6 I had no idea so much green screen was used in television. I mean, it makes sense... but damn.
B bizminder Banned Mar 15, 2010 15 0 0 Mar 17, 2010 #7 @deliguy that sure is an amazing video. dint know so much green screen was used.
xentech NFLol. Aug 12, 2008 1,834 24 0 Great Britain Mar 17, 2010 #8 That's crazy, didn't realise they used green screen that much :|
sampunk Banned Aug 22, 2007 1,719 34 0 Mar 17, 2010 #9 even show like ugly betty use green screen.....
kblessinggr PedoBeard Sep 15, 2008 5,723 80 0 G.R., Michigan www.kbeezie.com Mar 17, 2010 #10 xentech said: That's crazy, didn't realise they used green screen that much :| Click to expand... Seems any filming involving public scene is gona get green-screened.
xentech said: That's crazy, didn't realise they used green screen that much :| Click to expand... Seems any filming involving public scene is gona get green-screened.
nvanprooyen Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat Dec 8, 2008 3,189 82 0 Orlando, FL Mar 17, 2010 #11 That was pretty cool.