Hey guys,
So I setup a new campaign that did amazingly the first day... or at least should have.
Farticle style, sent over 100 clicks to the advertiser, obviously very targeted.
Usually that should convert at 8-10% conservatively.
However, nothing. No conversions at all.
Wtf?
So I decided it was obvious I needed to test it myself to see wtf was going on, so I went out and bought a Visa Gift Card to buy it with. (Hell if I was going to put my actual card into a rebill.)
However, I go home and try it and the card won't get accepted. Did I waste my money on the gift card? How do you guys test the offers yourself?
Thanks.
So I setup a new campaign that did amazingly the first day... or at least should have.
Farticle style, sent over 100 clicks to the advertiser, obviously very targeted.
Usually that should convert at 8-10% conservatively.
However, nothing. No conversions at all.
Wtf?
So I decided it was obvious I needed to test it myself to see wtf was going on, so I went out and bought a Visa Gift Card to buy it with. (Hell if I was going to put my actual card into a rebill.)
However, I go home and try it and the card won't get accepted. Did I waste my money on the gift card? How do you guys test the offers yourself?
Thanks.