Thank you Digital Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullet-ride

minor internet superstar
Jan 19, 2009
469
7
0
I've been a member on Digital Point for almost 4 years. At the time when I first started using the site, I was just a college student playing around with SEO. Now I make a living as a self employed internet marketer. So much of the success I've been able to achieve so far has been because of the relationships and business dealings that took place on Digital Point. I just wanted to take time to say thank you. I know a lot of people on this site can relate to my experience.

My suggestion to Sean is to place a "donate" button on the site because I definitely would contribute. Without Digital Point, it would have been a much harder road.
Earshoop.jpg



Have a productive week, everyone.
 


I don't know what your post said but I want more of that feline.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.