THANK YOU WICKED FIRE

Soupyone

Banned
Dec 8, 2009
1,207
47
0
Les Etats Unis
I just wanted to thank you guys.

I've learned so much here in the past nine months that I've been here it's hard for me to believe that I even was able to make money with the tiny bit of knowledge I had before being exposed to so much.

So here's to you kid.

big_nude_beach_tits.jpg
 


"So here's to you kid." and it ends just there? Feels wrong there isn't a tits picture in traditional WF style.
 
Thank you. Found helpful content in more than one of your posts / threads.

I just wanted to thank you guys.

I've learned so much here in the past nine months that I've been here it's hard for me to believe that I even was able to make money with the tiny bit of knowledge I had before being exposed to so much.
. . . .