Had a couple of trolls on my forum.
WF and the experiences that I've had here inspired me to create a script that causes selected users to receive a dickroll, and/or a shitroll from any link on the site.
I followed these users back to their troll home, and here is what they wrote:
Thank you, Wicked Fire.
WF and the experiences that I've had here inspired me to create a script that causes selected users to receive a dickroll, and/or a shitroll from any link on the site.
I followed these users back to their troll home, and here is what they wrote:
They did something where i had to restart my computer. It kept showing some dude getting fucked in the ass with his dick swinging and i couldn't X out of it. That sight is for fags. I will never go on that sight ever again.
And note to camane one of there mods. Ill troll the fuck out of you if you appear on ***. And it was the faggot gator fan Ghost in the ass who did it.
This is great...LOL!
You got dickrolled! Fucking whineass . . .
faggot 1: I got banned from ***** for 3 days. WTF.
faggot 2: lol I think I will pay them a visit too
faggot 1: Tell me what the hell i did wrong. That sight sucks.
faggot 2: Im checking out your question thread to see whats up
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just got fucking tranny rolled!!!!!!!!!!!!
IDK what the Fuck happened to that site but I tried logging on again and the same shit happened soooo Im done
faggot 3: wow, that's fucking gay LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you, Wicked Fire.