Go for appointments, then from the appointments set closing times to show them the terms for their program, then close from there.SOUPY!!!
Man your the MAN.
Cold calling works btw. I got really inspired today and made about 50 calls. I couldn't close them on the spot but I did book 2 face-to-face meetings for thursday.
What type of things did you include in your media kit? Did you build the websties yourself?
How the hell did you get sugarCRM to install and display its CSS properly? Do you think ZoHo is a good enough alternative?
Any good books on cold calling? Forums blogs etc? How do you get past receptionists?
How many clients is too much?
I'll write about it in a bit, I have to do somethings then I'll fill you guys in.
I'm on point to make about five figures using the rules of this challenge.
I'll explain the CRM stuff in a few mins.