The 10 Day Challenge: Starting at $0... PART DUEX

Soupyone

Banned
Dec 8, 2009
1,207
47
0
Les Etats Unis
Guess who's back in black? (not that I have much say in the matter).

Last time I documented a 10 day challenge where I used the telephone to make money FAST. Then it occurred to me...

Not everyone here has the skills necessary to cold call their way to the bank.

So...

Here's the 10 Day Challenge, PART DUEX

I'm going to start on midnight 9/17/2010 EST and go from zero to hero without cold calling and just like before without leaving the house.

This one's going to require me to think outside the box and to be honest, I'm planning on going on with this until I parlay $0 into 4K.

Here's the last thread for anyone who's unfamiliar:
http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/99028-10-day-challenge-starting-0-a.html

So here are the self-imposed rules:
I can't use my existing client base.
I can't use any pending deals or leads.
I can't borrow or accept any money from friends or family.
I can't use any existing funds.
I'm starting on midnight 8/11/2010
I'm ending on midnight 8/20/2010 EST
I will document every dollar made and how I make it after the fact include proof of income.
I will do so without leaving my bedroom.
I must have the cash in hand by the 20th. Pending payouts will NOT count.
NO Cold Calling or Physical Prospecting

http://www.allposters.com/IMAGES/DES/D970.jpg
 


Posting in an epic thread.

inb4 page 3

Soupyone can't wait for first results.

now.... where's my popcorn...
 
GO GO GO GO GO

Here's a chick that will help you on your quest for monies

Though I don't think you'll need her super powers to get results.

NH6Wt.jpg