The Azoogle Playboy Party Thread



have fun, and don't brag about anything on twitter unless you can come up with pics of you with some playboy chicks. AM's and other guys don't count.

// I did get an invite, but I had to turn them down. I couldn't take a 12hr flight + anymore alcohol after my flight to ASE
 
Me too. The hotel can't give out names of people that are checked in under Azoogleads, so everyone please post here so we can meet.

-Marlon
 
have fun, and don't brag about anything on twitter unless you can come up with pics of you with some playboy chicks. AM's and other guys don't count.

// I did get an invite, but I had to turn them down. I couldn't take a 12hr flight + anymore alcohol after my flight to ASE
Lol, yeah no more pic fail.
 
You are going to have a blast. The Mansion is a great way to party.

Fun Mansion fact.. when in the game room call yourself from the house phone. You will then have the # to the Playboy Mansion. Have your buddies at home call that number and ask the operator to connect them to you! lol
 
have fun, and don't brag about anything on twitter unless you can come up with pics of you with some playboy chicks. AM's and other guys don't count.

// I did get an invite, but I had to turn them down. I couldn't take a 12hr flight + anymore alcohol after my flight to ASE

You know, I can SWEAR I've seen photos of you and a playmate before...