The berries: they still move



What is even funnier is you are probably one of those "people of walmart"

On a similar note, I was fucking around with the farmville app on facebook earlier and noticed you can make acai trees.
 
Haha, I shopped at a farmer's market ONE fucking time. The salsa was amazing too!
Co-Ops usually have good coffee

I was just fucking with you
 
farmers markets are nice, just haven't found a good one in my new area, found some co-op. WalMart is within a mile of my house though, and usually best prices. Except I have a frequent shopper card to my local liquor store so I get discounts (damn that sounds bad)
 
farmers markets are nice, just haven't found a good one in my new area, found some co-op. WalMart is within a mile of my house though, and usually best prices. Except I have a frequent shopper card to my local liquor store so I get discounts (damn that sounds bad)

a better question is -- have you found any FSU cheerleaders yet?