The Best of Craigslist



Donna - You were old, I was drunk. I should have just masturbated that night. But my mother was in the hospital and I didn�t want to be alone. I never think about you.

golden
 
index.php
 
Is it fake?
Is he gay? I'm thinking he's got cock on the mind, to be that nuanced.

I think most men are like me, bang the girl and forget about it - which is the very trait women complain about. I save his power of recall for pets, cars, and stocks I've owned.

And when I've been in love, I can't explain it inside a sentence or two and I'm not going to write a novella about it, so it stays where it belongs: unexplained to the world because it's not the world's business anyway.

Btw, I gather by context he's probably talking about John Scott's in Westhampton Beach.
 
hello,this is an excellent article,I found it on bing and I love it very much,I agree with you, lots of things will be learned form your site,but I still have some questions with the last part,can you explain it for me ?I need your answ
2.jpg
er,and I will keep on watching your blog

Ha ha, I love this guy!