ly2 from WF Cloudflare.com CEO Sep 15, 2009 7,175 251 0 ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็&# www.thoughtmechanics.com Sep 1, 2011 #1 shit was fine yesterday, today it won't spin shit just me or everyone?
ly2 from WF Cloudflare.com CEO Sep 15, 2009 7,175 251 0 ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็&# www.thoughtmechanics.com Sep 1, 2011 #2 nvm, shits up now...was down for me all morning
cougarclaws Señor Member Jul 14, 2008 2,378 83 0 Houston, TX Sep 1, 2011 #3 meatspin is working fine for me bro
dchuk Senior Botter Oct 30, 2008 7,043 223 0 San Diego,CA serpiq.com Sep 1, 2011 #5 I am convinced the coders behind the best spinner are all just monkeys with keyboards. so janky
TylerDurden You Are Not Your Job Oct 6, 2008 1,190 10 0 Hawaii Sep 1, 2011 #7 TBS spinner 3 has been pissing me off, I have to download the new version like every time I use it. When it does work I love it though.
TBS spinner 3 has been pissing me off, I have to download the new version like every time I use it. When it does work I love it though.
L lasermarket New member Mar 30, 2011 28 0 0 Sep 1, 2011 #8 I didnt even download the new one yet, just sticking to the older one because my computer cant handle the other one. Other than that it is working well....
I didnt even download the new one yet, just sticking to the older one because my computer cant handle the other one. Other than that it is working well....
ly2 from WF Cloudflare.com CEO Sep 15, 2009 7,175 251 0 ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็&# www.thoughtmechanics.com Sep 1, 2011 #9 wait there is a TBS 3? the fuck...
J JimmyRed New member Jun 1, 2009 2 0 0 Sep 3, 2011 #12 I gave up on TBS long ago. Made the move to spinchimp - ftw
blogspotter WF Premium Member Jun 29, 2007 2,879 104 0 Interwebz Sep 4, 2011 #13 JimmyRed said: I gave up on TBS long ago. Made the move to spinchimp - ftw Click to expand... Please tell us why you made the shift? The pros and cons if ou have found so far. Thx
JimmyRed said: I gave up on TBS long ago. Made the move to spinchimp - ftw Click to expand... Please tell us why you made the shift? The pros and cons if ou have found so far. Thx
seohug New member Dec 16, 2010 1,224 4 0 Krakozhia Sep 9, 2011 #14 Works for me. Stick with v2.9 though, TBS 3 isn't stable, buggy and if it's start crashing it's all down hill from there.
Works for me. Stick with v2.9 though, TBS 3 isn't stable, buggy and if it's start crashing it's all down hill from there.
I idreesfarooq Banned Jul 23, 2011 43 0 0 Sep 9, 2011 #15 TBS is a big shit. Use SpinnerChief that is just amazing
clyde Self-proclaimed Expert Apr 22, 2010 3,157 46 0 ✈ Sep 9, 2011 #16 SpinChimp is actually comparable to TBS to be honest.
MustangGT23 New member Sep 9, 2011 31 0 0 Sep 9, 2011 #17 I really hate TBS version 3. It's a waste of time. The old version is much more stable, and it's worthing the money.
I really hate TBS version 3. It's a waste of time. The old version is much more stable, and it's worthing the money.