The Dating Game Killer

Fiver

New member
Jan 30, 2009
2,011
12
0
I was bored and on Youtube when I found this interesting video. It's of Rodney Alcala, a Dating Game contestant in 1978 who just happened to be in the midst of a killing spree when appearing on this show. He was already a known criminal so it's mind boggling that he would make it onto a game show in the first place but I guess no one did a background check.

Apparently, the woman, after choosing him (yes, he actually won) refused to go out with him because she thought he was creepy.


[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uf95INZmWI&feature=related"]http://youtu.be/9Uf95INZmWI[/ame]


Rodney Alcala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
 


Girl: I'm serving YOU for dinner. What are you called and what do you look like?
Guy: I'm called the Banana and I look really big.
Girl: Can you be more descriptive?
Guy: Peel me.

Gotta admit he's got his game right. He surely knows how to drop the right pickup lines at the right time.