The Department of Homeland Security List Of Suspicious Keywords

IceToEskimos

Banned
Oct 18, 2011
5,415
130
0
www.linkedin.com
It's all here bros...now you don't need to neg SEO your competition anymore, you can comment spam their sites with this list of KWs and send them straight to the gulag! God Bless America.

article-2150281-134E3C22000005DC-49_634x88216.jpg


article-2150281-134E3C3C000005DC-604_634x78816.jpg
 


Why do I have this sinking feeling that we won't be seeing IceToEskimos again?

I'm clearing my cache asap. I suggest you all do the same.
 
That list would suggest that half the population is on it. Who hasn't looked up the words: drug, flu, or any of the others?
 
I would think raw data mining is almost useless... me thinks you would want to know the data flow.. from-to, a lot more flags then just a simple keyword... you would be flooded with worthless noise. You can only follow up so many leads, so you would need powerful screens.... not just a list of keywords.

Im not sure it would work on comment spam on sites, sending emails, more "private" channels for a first screen - keyword screen if you doing that method.


If you have a large email list, this could be a bonus send the list in the email not as pic... and say these are hot searches people are looking for. Start a chain letter (email) with these keywords.
 
i went to google like 2mo back and typed in "how to make a p...i..p....e... b...OW....MEEE ......B" to make a good stache of them for my SHTF prep's but got all skuuuurd. Paranoia's a bitch. I mean obviously I know how, its simple - I just wanted to research a specific part of it.
 
I am going to attack this thread by breaching the char limit with a drill that will crash any police and incide a large burning explosion of biological white powder gas.
 
Honestly that list is milktoast. There are plenty of interesting phrases not on the list which are of much greater concern to the powers that be.

Look up project carnivore/eschelon. This has been going on for a long time.