I've just been slapped. Got a ton of impressions yesterday on my new campaign, then today it went to 0 impressions because FB is recommending me to double my CPC.....
Lulz.
Dude, you CTR was probably shitty yesterday. Under .10% right?
Lulz.
Dude, you CTR was probably shitty yesterday. Under .10% right?
i would consider .10 average depending on where you target
Yea, .10% is alright, especially if the demo is large. But if you're pushing a CTR under that, then once the clock hits 12am, say good bye to the impressions.
One of my campaigns has a ctr of like 0.06%, and I can't get it any higher, and don't want to, since it may affect my conversion rate, but this leads me to have to submit new ads every single day. Luckily, the offer is clean, and I get 99% of the ads approved.
I day part all of my campaigns. And considering i push to a large majority of the countries worldwide, that means staying awake all night to pause + activate campaigns. I will eventually be making a tool to deal with this for me. If i start a campaign too early and get some shitty CTRs initially, i have to completely remake the entire campaign or the CTR will continue to drop. Have you ever had ads raise in CTR for an extended amount of time?
first person to do it wasn't an awe tactics. the guy banked, hard.