The Formula of Success!!

mlmrockatsr1

Banned
Sep 18, 2011
3
0
0
INDIA
Hey Guys...
Here is an Article That i've written on my Blog,
URL REMOVED
Read, Comment and share please...
Thanks in Advance
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Hey Guys...
Here is an Article That i've written on my Blog,
URL REMOVED
Read, Comment and share please...
Thanks in Advance


how are you?

good?


good.


tprKp.gif
 
WTF Ice - you just banned Rajesh Panda?

419669_286204574783900_100001830790811_721697_509504913_a.jpg


Look at what we are all missing:

A friend once asked me, “Are you a spiritual teacher?” I replied, ”no”. He continued, “A philosopher?” I said, “no”. He asked, “A thought leader?” I replied, “no”. Then he asked, “An empowerment guru?” I said, ”no”. Exasperated, he demanded, “Then what are you?” Smiling, I answered, “I, am awake.”

I think you felt threatened, bro...
 
WTF Ice - you just banned Rajesh Panda?

419669_286204574783900_100001830790811_721697_509504913_a.jpg


Look at what we are all missing:

A friend once asked me, “Are you a spiritual teacher?” I replied, ”no”. He continued, “A philosopher?” I said, “no”. He asked, “A thought leader?” I replied, “no”. Then he asked, “An empowerment guru?” I said, ”no”. Exasperated, he demanded, “Then what are you?” Smiling, I answered, “I, am awake.”

I think you felt threatened, bro...

I thought for a second he might have been a distant relative of Navneet Panda, so, you know, better safe than sorry.