The Global Revolution Has Begun! - Occupy Wall St.

TheKey

Banned
Apr 29, 2011
13
0
0
Down With the Banksters! - No more rape a pillage of the people!

globalrevolution - live streaming video powered by Livestream (LIVE STREAM)

800_ap_occupy_wall_street_110925.jpg

OCCUPY TOGETHER
 


Maybe when our protesters are less concerned with how hip they look while parroting trendy liberal talking points and more concerned with real issues, then I can take this shit seriously.
 
I was reading a report on this today. A couple that both graduated from Columbia University (50k tuition) are having trouble paying all of their bills because of their student loans. So now they are protesting Wall St. What does this have to do with Wall St? Did bankers force them to pay for liberal arts degrees at 200 grand a pop? Where is their personal responsibility?
 
Maybe they should all get together and make a run on the banks to withdraw all their monies then.... Oh but they don't have any I'm assuming.

Unless they've been paying a lot in tax I don't see how the bailouts really impact them, if anything its people who have been paying tax all their lives that should be pissed off.
 
I was reading a report on this today. A couple that both graduated from Columbia University (50k tuition) are having trouble paying all of their bills because of their student loans. So now they are protesting Wall St. What does this have to do with Wall St? Did bankers force them to pay for liberal arts degrees at 200 grand a pop? Where is their personal responsibility?

I guess because society told them college is "the smart thing to do regardless of personal finances" they can bitch about it.

Sigh. =/
 
I guess because society told them college is "the smart thing to do regardless of personal finances" they can bitch about it.

Sigh. =/

:thumbsup:
Society told them that whatever university degree is a safe and certain ticket to a great job until retirement, although skills and goals.

This shit is rising world wide, a bunch of aspiring hippies who see the accountability for their fails in the society and not in themselves.
 
not following this at all.. can someone tell me the reasoning behind this protest or overall end goal?

The slogan of the protest is "What is our #1 demand?" or something. Implying there's no specific demand that they are demanding and is just a coalition of pissed off hippies?
 
Those people protesting are mostly my generation age wise. The whole attitude most of them have is just so odd.

I don't understand how they don't get how good they have it and how much opportunities they have if they would just stop expecting everything to be handed to them. How can you complain about how tough it is to pay bills while tweeting from an iPhone without realizing hey WTF am I doing with an iPhone while complaining about bills?

The baby boomer generation did not do a great job of raising grounded children for the most part it seems.
 
Who gives a fuck why they are protesting wall street. At least somebodies protesting something. This whole country is getting fucked over might as well start somewhere.