The Need 4 Speed: The Art of Flight (AMAZING)

cryptix

Karate Kicks N Shit
Aug 4, 2009
1,638
77
0
Hamburgler's Rectum
This is the epitome of awesomeness...Just to be able to capture this feeling for a second would be amazing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koIm8ahvLU0"]YouTube - The Need 4 Speed: The Art of Flight[/ame]


Something to aim for with affiliate monies?!?! I gotta do this. I am sure the training alone would take some time but sonuvabitch it would be worth it.

discuss....

FYI - in case you like the soundtrack (Music: Hybrid - Disappear Here)
 


I try to avoid the word Awesome because I hate the word. But in this case it's justified. (Hybrid rule for the record as well.)

I imagine there's a fair amount of human paté in them there hills.
 
This has nothing to do with "affiliate monies?!?!".

You need 300-500 previous skydiving jumps below your allowed to jump out of any plane with a wingsuit on.
 
Search for "Top 10 Biggest and Best Jumps" on YouTube and you'll know what true awesomeness really is.
 
Maybe Frode Johannessen, Robert Pecnic or Luka Fornazaric in the video.
The places are so familiar to me, Norway and Switzerland.
I want to run the WBR once in my life.

some places are Romsdalen, Åndalsnes, Walenstadt, Kandersteg, Jungfrau, and Eiger, all in Norway and Switzerland... =)
 
Thit off the hook and recorded in Bergen(west side of Norway) if I'm not wrong... Had a friend go out there last summer to hang out with the crew while writing write a movie script about them...

I even think they have made an appearance on the cbs 60 minutes, and yes it fucking ballsy :)
 
Last edited:
1. This is awesome.
2. I would give my left arm to do this. And
3. Why does this not scare me at all, but boarding a commuter flight from say, NYC to Boston freaks me the fuck out?

/ random I know.

I'm amazed and jealous of these guys. Looks like quite a ride.
 
I've been jumping since I was 16 and have several hundred military jumps, but I don't think I could do that at my age.

You younger guys, don't hesitate a second if you get a chance to fly like that.

Not A Second.
 
That looks so fucking intense I would kill to be able to try that just once before I kick the bucket.

I don't have sound right now so I'm not sure if the audio mentions it but any idea what speeds these guys are flying at?