The Ron Paul Video Game!



Fonzie%20prepares%20to%20jump%20the%20shark%20on%20Happy%20Days.jpg
 
That looks like a hybrid between Super Mario bros and Sonic the Hedgehog!

An 8 bit game? That's the best they could come up with?

I don't get all the hate. You're looking at armatures creating a game, yeah it's going to be like 16 bit erra shit. Easy to make fun of, but for the price put yourself in their shoes.
 
I don't get all the hate. You're looking at armatures creating a game, yeah it's going to be like 16 bit erra shit. Easy to make fun of, but for the price put yourself in their shoes.

Nah! Not hating at all. It was a clear case of overlooking.

I had no idea it was amateurs working on the Video Game - I just skimmed through the video to see the content.
 
obama makes movie. ron paul ups it with a video game.

Gingrich will get funky in a full production music video with Bieber and Lil Wayne next?
 
How is this OK legally? Can I basically do wtf I want regarding presidential candidates as long as I'm not selling it?

A freelancing promotion piece for free. Probably not technically legal but a great thing for the RP campaign so I doubt they'd take legal action to stop it.
 
Pretty awesome for a free game. Though I wonder if this will attract any new people to the cause, or if it will only be enjoyed by those already participating in the Ron Paul circle jerk.