There's nothing I hate more than a fucking racist white

Status
Not open for further replies.

No_Class

Banned
Mar 29, 2012
45
1
0
As a black guy living in the south, I've had to suffer through UNCOUNTABLE instances of racism from whites since I was a tiny lil nigglet. Despite that, I still keep an open mind when I meet new people. Really, I make an effort not to pre-judge someone because of the color of their skin. Doing that will only turn me into an idiot. Plus I have plenty of white friends that really have made a positive impact in my life.

That's why I can't fucking STAND racist whites. Here I am sitting around and trying not to automatically judge ya'll and an inbred cock sucker starts running their mouth about "nigger this, nigger that". It makes me fucking sick. The truth is, you guys deserve each other lol. You made "niggers" and now it's come to bite you in the ass.

And they are so blind. Each day, HUNDREDS of news articles come up showing racist instances of white brutalizing minorities. Man, every time I see a redneck post or come across one of these pinheads I just wanna fucking slap their H***^% ass.

Last point - if you've ever hung out with Africans, you'd realize how different they are compared to black americans.
 


As a black guy living in the south, I've had to suffer through UNCOUNTABLE instances of racism from whites since I was a tiny lil nigglet. Despite that, I still keep an open mind when I meet new people. Really, I make an effort not to pre-judge someone because of the color of their skin. Doing that will only turn me into an idiot. Plus I have plenty of white friends that really have made a positive impact in my life.

That's why I can't fucking STAND racist whites. Here I am sitting around and trying not to automatically judge ya'll and an inbred cock sucker starts running their mouth about "nigger this, nigger that". It makes me fucking sick. The truth is, you guys deserve each other lol. You made "niggers" and now it's come to bite you in the ass.

And they are so blind. Each day, HUNDREDS of news articles come up showing racist instances of white brutalizing minorities. Man, every time I see a redneck post or come across one of these pinheads I just wanna fucking slap their H***^% ass.

Last point - if you've ever hung out with Africans, you'd realize how different they are compared to black americans.

Ee0k9.jpg
 
I can personally name 20 african philosophers, and dig up a shitload more. That picture only demonstrates the author's limited intelligence and knowledge.
 
1. 2Pac
2. Notorious B.I.G.
3. Snoop Dogg
4. Dr. Drew
5. Easy E
6. Warren G
7. Nate Dogg
8. P Diddy
9. Ma$e
10. Lil Jon

COME AT ME BRO

Asked to name *African* philosophers.

Instead produces a list of *African American* rappers.

You're a fucking retard. :/
 
1. 2Pac
2. Notorious B.I.G.
3. Snoop Dogg
4. Dr. Drew
5. Easy E
6. Warren G
7. Nate Dogg
8. P Diddy
9. Ma$e
10. Lil Jon

COME AT ME BRO

lol at Ma$e.

from "All I Ever Wanted"

"You unhappy, and I can see it when you cry
You look like your life has just been minimized
I ain't your man, I'm your man on the side
You just call me when you plan to slide
And if you ever feel like you wanna creep
All you gotta do is just give me a beep
Only way I won't call you back less I'm asleep
Gettin' my money or layin' it wit' a piece
We hit the block, shop alot
She see her man, but she don't wanna drop the top
And you know that don't really mean a thing to me
Can't no girl ever run game with me
You know Mase, got alot of places to be
Spots in Ohio, kick in NC
And I be wit older dudes and know the rules
So if a man pick up I know what code to use"

Ma$e is a gay webmaster.
 
Category:African philosophers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of African-American inventors and scientists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Google: the first female millionaire in US (you will see a black woman).

White american and the world in general try to hide and deny our due recognition!

Europe did not discover the extended portions of Africa until the 1800s with explorers such as Livingstone and Stanley. Because many ancient libraries, including those in Timbuktu and Alexandria, were destroyed, most of African history and inventions are unknown, and perhaps gone forever.

Read more: About Pre-Colonial African Inventions | eHow.com About Pre-Colonial African Inventions | eHow.com

Regardless if people think black people have contributed to this world or not...
I think one thing we can all agree on is, that most of the hate and negativity in this world stems from the evil/greedy heart of the white man.

Just saying. :) So, yeah, I guess thats something to be proud of dwight *and the likes.
 
Category:African philosophers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of African-American inventors and scientists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Google: the first female millionaire in US (you will see a black woman).

White american and the world in general try to hide and deny our due recognition!



Regardless if people think black people have contributed to this world or not...
I think one thing we can all agree on is, that most of the hate and negativity in this world stems from the evil/greedy heart of the white man.

Just saying. :) So, yeah, I guess thats something to be proud of dwight *and the likes.

hell yeah man. don't worry about these cunts, they are generally stupid as fuck. i wouldn't even waste time trying to educate them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.