Hi guys. Check this out: http://www.theriocontest.com is a contest where you can win monthly prizes of $50 each or the big prize – a trip to Rio the Janeiro!!! Awards are really sent out to the winners, I have a friend who already won.
You get points if you answer correctly to the monthly questions that they put on the site+ if people register using your reference code. If you use my code ( to give me some points) , I will give you the correct answers to all the questions asked so far ( that means a number of 300 points automatically)- after you register using my code, leave me a private message here and I will give you all the answers.
My code is: The Rio Contest | Free Online Contest.
Thanks to all who will help me and good luck to all of you!
[FONT="]PS: if I post in the wrong category, a moderator should move my post in the right category.[/FONT]
You get points if you answer correctly to the monthly questions that they put on the site+ if people register using your reference code. If you use my code ( to give me some points) , I will give you the correct answers to all the questions asked so far ( that means a number of 300 points automatically)- after you register using my code, leave me a private message here and I will give you all the answers.
My code is: The Rio Contest | Free Online Contest.
Thanks to all who will help me and good luck to all of you!
[FONT="]PS: if I post in the wrong category, a moderator should move my post in the right category.[/FONT]