emp New member Jun 29, 2006 7,465 211 0 Aug 4, 2010 #102 Thanks guys. @Lord .. Your German is getting better. ::emp::
Berto Movin to TX Jan 3, 2009 3,138 155 0 Proudly Incorporated in WY wordai.com Aug 4, 2010 #103 Late congrats!
interwebmarketr Quality Score: Poor(2/10) Feb 12, 2008 152 2 0 The Interbutt Aug 4, 2010 #104 Congrats!
affiliatearmy New member May 22, 2008 2,028 15 0 Laguna Beach,CA USA Aug 4, 2010 #106 Very nice emp. Got 3 my own. You are now a slave for life my friend...
A alexa7 Banned Not Apr 7, 2008 500 2 0 Aug 6, 2010 #108 Congrats Congrats, emp. It is great. We have five now and evidently another is due in January. Enjoy. Eric
Congrats Congrats, emp. It is great. We have five now and evidently another is due in January. Enjoy. Eric
BeerHat Marketing Machine Feb 18, 2007 642 4 0 Miami, FL Aug 6, 2010 #109 I've got two. Just know that the first couple of months really suck especially if you have no help like we did. But, it gets better. Congrats.
I've got two. Just know that the first couple of months really suck especially if you have no help like we did. But, it gets better. Congrats.
CaptainRon Membre Jan 15, 2010 166 3 0 Aug 6, 2010 #110 I have a 20 month old and another on the way in 3 months. A total pain in the ass and at the same time the best thing that ever happened to me. Congrats!
I have a 20 month old and another on the way in 3 months. A total pain in the ass and at the same time the best thing that ever happened to me. Congrats!
1nspire New member May 12, 2008 892 13 0 Aug 6, 2010 #111 Congrats bro. I would offer you a drink but I hav had enough this evening! So did you name him Sumit?
Congrats bro. I would offer you a drink but I hav had enough this evening! So did you name him Sumit?
G gman2319 New member Jan 23, 2010 16 1 0 Aug 8, 2010 #113 Congratulations. He Looks like an Angel. Pinch his cheeks for me once!
jr_sci Link Optimizer Dec 19, 2009 2,514 16 38 No Man's Land www.hiraseo.com Aug 8, 2010 #114 He is so sweet....!! Congrats man..!!
gittar1122 zaseosolutions.com Feb 1, 2010 1,089 1 0 Internet www.zaseosolutions.com Aug 8, 2010 #115 Congrats buddy
fixie What is this...christmas? May 4, 2008 612 16 0 Split, HR Aug 8, 2010 #116 I hope he will have the looks of his mother but to be smart like his mother Congratulations man
erect New member Jun 3, 2007 3,795 154 0 Esoterica twitter.com Aug 8, 2010 #117 grats .. Kids rule, a welcomed distraction from the daily grind.
emp New member Jun 29, 2006 7,465 211 0 Aug 12, 2010 #118 Thanks guys. @gman Cheeks pinched, grin received. The little guy's name is Julius, I think I wrote it in the initial post.. but can't be bothered to look it up now. ::emp::
Thanks guys. @gman Cheeks pinched, grin received. The little guy's name is Julius, I think I wrote it in the initial post.. but can't be bothered to look it up now. ::emp::
Xdreamer Banned for 7 days Aug 5, 2008 727 11 0 Aug 12, 2010 #119 Alles Gute für dich und deine Familie
anoko New member Aug 10, 2007 530 5 0 Aug 12, 2010 #120 ./thinks - which LP could I use little Julius's pic for....maybe a flog hmm..:338: Congrats emp. Got a son and daughter and they are my life too bro.
./thinks - which LP could I use little Julius's pic for....maybe a flog hmm..:338: Congrats emp. Got a son and daughter and they are my life too bro.