Think how far along we have come...wow.



Shit shit shit! I accidetally bought that D:

Well, at least I have space for 5 .txt -- I mean, 1 video f-- I mean, 1 song-- Ah... Fuck it.
 
Anybody ever own a Commodore 64? No hard drive, 5.25" Floppy drive, 300 bps (that's BPS not KBPS) modem, and a dot matrix printer.
yeah i had one of these...actually i had the c128...the one with the white keyboard...all i used to use it for was to play games...remember u could punch a hole on the other side of the floppy to make it double sided...the only programming i did was make a ball bounce on the screen using msdos...lol


commodore64setup.jpeg
 
I had both the Commie Vic 20 (wore that poor thing out!) and the apple 8088. I still remember Bill Gate's infamous quote too:

"640 Kilobytes of memory ought to be enough for anyone."

-One year after he said that we were all laughing about what a stupid guy he was. ;)
 
Anybody ever own a Commodore 64? No hard drive, 5.25" Floppy drive, 300 bps (that's BPS not KBPS) modem, and a dot matrix printer.

commodore64setup.jpeg
yeah i use this to do my web design and seo i get a lot more done without having gay youtube videos pop up every 5 seconds with my modern mac pc. give me this pc any day to get some real work done.
 
My first computer ran at 16Mhz and it had a TURBO button on the front that would overclock it to 33Mhz... Oh how I miss you Turbo button :(
 
lol @ 266mhz
fuckin crazy

What was more crazy was that I debated with the shop keeper about whether it was worth the extra £200 for 33hmz over the 233hmz Pentium 2... That and the fact I was upgrading from a 166hmz Pentium 1!

Jeez, makes me feel like a proper mug thinking about it now. :D