This guy does some crazy shit on a bicycle...



The stuff towards the end of the video is gnarly as fck. This is one of those springy bikes right? I'm not sure how he got so much vert.

Oh and mute the video and play some daft punk in the BG for better viewing pleasure.
 
Great stuff. Though, not sure how he had the balls on some of those falls. Fuck, jumping off the top of the shop to the ground, insane balls.
 
Yeah, this dude is sick. It's called trials. I can do some basic shit, like get up on my back tire and hop off some stuff- not that high though- maybe 3-4 feet. Those are special trials bikes with a shit-ton of clearance and top-of-the-line disk breaks. Definitely impressive.
 
The Youtube video in post#1 was actually filmed in Edinburgh, Scotland and went viral over a year ago, catapulting the rider, Danny Macaskill onto the world stage.

More mindblowing riding from Danny...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU82rMmUn9k"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
 
1094963757e1gEKw.jpg


Its this guy's fan following that keeps surgeons in business.
 
Pretty amazing stuff, it's mind blowing that somebody can practice enough to become that proficient without crippling themselves in the process.

I like that Band of Horses song too.
 
I love seeing some of the reactions... they're like "did that guy just jump off of this bridge? - WTF" lol.
 
hahaha yeah danny is crazy good. they interviewed him during UCI World Cup (championship downhill mountain bike series) and were callin him "the king of youtube" and "the 70 million view man" the whole time.