THIS is how a cat is toilte trained

man I wish I could train mine to do this. I hate fucking with litter boxes. If you poke around youtube you can find videos that explain the process. But as already mentioned, there's risk of some pretty nasty messes and the training process is gross too.

There are litter trainers you can get for that, I think its called litter kwitter or something. A friend of mine had one and used it successfully. What worries me about the whole process is that some cat bugs have been known to be resistant to water treatment processes.
 


I got a 3 day ban.

I was trying to make this thread and I lagged out and ended up created dupe threads. So in the other dupe thread I just edit it to say "delete this one please".

...then I was banned for it for 3 days. Not really sure why TBH, obviously the mod that did it doesn't like me. Meh.

Also, RobinX, suck my dick.
Please stalk me more in my IM's ya fuckin creeper.
 
Hey ly2

Welcome back. I've heard a lot about the cat toilet training thing (cat owner), and the content was good enough for YouTube, so....??????


N~