This is why PEOPLE HATE Bears Fans, SUCK IT UP!



So you're saying a nike retail store employee who wears adidas apparel to work and refuses to take it off, shouldnt get fired? Story states the dealership has had promotions dealing directly with the chicago bears. Employee wears packers tie to work.

Also, what kind of idiot in the sales industry wears a packers tie to work in a town that predominantly hates the packers? For fuck sake...
 
Holy crap that news story is full of gay.

Getting fired for wearing a tie with a green bay logo - gay.
Not just taking the damn tie off when told - gay.
Getting butt hurt over the tie just because it was your grandmother's favorite team - gay.

Like I said, full of gay. Musta been a slow news day in Chicago.
 
It was just a TIE and like he said he seriously thought the guy was joking about it.

A normal non butt hurt person would have explained the situation to him. Look I would like you to take the tie off because we have had promotions in the past with the opposing team and this does not look good for us,

On the other hand I doubt the CHICAGO BEARS organization was doing a promo directly with them, They probally had like a BUY CAR GET FREE TICKETS THING going on.
 
Having worked with a lot of fucktards before - sometimes opportunities arise where you can then legitimately fire someone that you've been wanting to get rid of for a while. The guy was african american - they might have been trying to fire him for months before this event, but now they have an "excuse" ...
 
Having worked with a lot of fucktards before - sometimes opportunities arise where you can then legitimately fire someone that you've been wanting to get rid of for a while. The guy was african american - they might have been trying to fire him for months before this event, but now they have an "excuse" ...
I agree there are idiots, but this as an excuse to fire him. REALLY! How about you just fire him period for no reason. In WI and I thought most states that contrary to popular belief they have an at will Employment system in place, which basically means you can be fired at anytime for any reason.

I just think acting like this over a tie is nuts, like he said he thought dude was being sarcastic, just like everyone here talks shit. You are not suppose to take the shit talking serious and I suppose this time it actually was.
 
'he wore the tie to honor his granny' what a crock of shit..

that dude deserved to get fired for making up such a ridiculous lie.. he wore the tie to be an asshole and got pwned for doing it..
 
He should have went to the beach to think about what may happen before he wore it to work. The beach is where I think of my best ideas.
 
As someone who lives right outside of Chicago, I can tell you that practically half of the working city is GreenBay fans. Many people commute from right across the Wisconsin border to go to work there.

Now normally a company won't lose customers for promoting either team. Greenbay fans realize that it is Chicago, and they will promote their team there. However, you will lose customers for being a publicly pronounced dickweed.

I doubt anyone would have noticed his tie. The manager was probably just mad because he lost money on the game. And he probably spent money on promotions betting that the Bears would make it to the superbowl. What a douche.