AllBizNiz Living The Dream Oct 27, 2009 1,690 21 38 Ohio Nov 13, 2009 #1 Well, I've got to hand it to these two dudes for executing this so well. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvASnyOy5B4]YouTube - Wheelbarrow races never looked so good.[/ame]
Well, I've got to hand it to these two dudes for executing this so well. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvASnyOy5B4]YouTube - Wheelbarrow races never looked so good.[/ame]
Dreo13 New member Feb 18, 2009 395 4 0 NY Nov 13, 2009 #2 Haha damn... Though I don't think i'll ever be in another wheelbarrow race, but if I am, I'm def whipping that move out.
Haha damn... Though I don't think i'll ever be in another wheelbarrow race, but if I am, I'm def whipping that move out.
LotsOfZeros ^^^ Bi-Winning ^^^ Feb 9, 2008 4,648 118 0 www.makemoniesonline.com Nov 13, 2009 #4 wasn't there some animated gif of a black dude doing this to some hoe?
zach606 17 Dollars... Jul 3, 2007 269 0 0 Nov 14, 2009 #5 LotsOfZeros said: wasn't there some animated gif of a black dude doing this to some hoe? Click to expand... I think you might be talking about this? Gotta love the 360 horizontal spin and the running man.
LotsOfZeros said: wasn't there some animated gif of a black dude doing this to some hoe? Click to expand... I think you might be talking about this? Gotta love the 360 horizontal spin and the running man.
P projectv3 New member Mar 6, 2007 506 2 0 Nov 14, 2009 #7 zach606 said: I think you might be talking about this? Gotta love the 360 horizontal spin and the running man. Click to expand... LMAO whats the background to this? Some 3rd world country rap video??
zach606 said: I think you might be talking about this? Gotta love the 360 horizontal spin and the running man. Click to expand... LMAO whats the background to this? Some 3rd world country rap video??
LotsOfZeros ^^^ Bi-Winning ^^^ Feb 9, 2008 4,648 118 0 www.makemoniesonline.com Nov 14, 2009 #8 No, they were on a couch and he flips her over onto the floor.
E Evander New member Dec 7, 2008 37 0 0 New York Nov 14, 2009 #9 NIGGA FLIP - The original nigger flipping action.
LotsOfZeros ^^^ Bi-Winning ^^^ Feb 9, 2008 4,648 118 0 www.makemoniesonline.com Nov 14, 2009 #10 now there's a website for it - nice
Hellrot New member Jun 18, 2008 235 9 0 Nov 14, 2009 #11 projectv3 said: LMAO whats the background to this? Some 3rd world country rap video?? Click to expand... Major Lazer "Pon De Floor" on Vimeo Was on Reddit a little while back.
projectv3 said: LMAO whats the background to this? Some 3rd world country rap video?? Click to expand... Major Lazer "Pon De Floor" on Vimeo Was on Reddit a little while back.