Timberlake: Forget Facebook, I'm Backing MySpace!



facepalm4cr.jpg


He believes he's still playing Sean Parker imo.
 
Interesting to see what he does, the guys not crazy, he has cologne, eyewear, alcohol, and this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO4CLxtUiU8&NR=1"]YouTube - ‪Beyoncé - Single Ladies (feat. Justin Timberlake) Take 02‬‏[/ame]
 
  • Like
Reactions: IMHopeful
Sounds like he's trying to justify his buyer's remorse.

I can't think of any case where a site has been on top, fallen and made it back up to half of the glory days.

On a side note, I wonder how they will handle ads now. Isn't Myads owned by news corp?
 
The site is still in the top 100 highest traffic sites in the world and top 50 in America. It gets more traffic than other social sites such as DailyMotion or DeviantArt. Obviously the traffic is declining and traffic =! money, but if they completely whore it out to advertisers they should make their money back.