Time to get un-fat

You won't keep it off doing the low carb thing.. you'll end up binging later

Cut out the following as much as you can: Sugar and Flour

Especially soft drinks.. they the worst of them all
 


yeah I've heard p90x actually works really well, but will kick your ass


yea I keep starting and stopping, it's a good workout. The biggest problem I have is the dieting. I think I'm actually going to complete it. I need to lose about 30lbs

the good thing about p90x is there's no guess work, yea you can workout and lose weight, but most people don't know what routines to do at the gym and what to eat. P90X takes the guesswork out of that.

If you buy the program, you're definitely not throwing your money away if you use it.

you might be able to find the videos somewhere also.
 
''Burn the fat, feed the muscle'' by Tom Venuto is a very good if you want to get ripped.
 
I'm not looking to get ripped, just to a decent weight. High school was good for me, I did weight lifting, and my cardio was marching band (yes, cardio. running at 180bpm while playing with controlled breathing), combined with subway. went from 220 to 160 in a school year
 
dude you should try to get the insanity by beachbody videos or p90x,

I just started doing insanity and the weight is coming off. The workout is super tough though.

I agree. P90X is pretty tough to start with, and the Insanity workouts are crazy. Insanity is more about cardio though. Average calorie burn is 600-800 and I've seen some claims in the 1200-1400 range. Find a good torrent somewhere.
 
Drinking and fatness = affiliate marketers' diseases. Alcohol is high calorie and needs to be eliminated to lose weight. Nobody mentions this. Is anybody taking some action to cut booze calories?

I personally rarely drink, so this hasn't been my problem.