Tired of women? Become gay today!

seopty

Banned
May 29, 2012
14
0
0
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epUIRJiYEWo]"Being Gay" Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

:bootyshake:
 


Looks like the face prefix is not working.

I do not offer seo services and you are not sellling facebook likes or blog comments.

First think then write, this really helps. I know thinking is hard but give it a try. Caught in your own logic.
 
Looks like the face prefix is not working.

I do not offer seo services and you are not sellling facebook likes or blog comments.

First think then write, this really helps.

Are you trying to make boyfriends here or enemies? Which is it?
 
He looks into a "faggot" thread and posts faggot. So why did you look into a faggot thread. This is the first question I would ask than_west. Are you looking for gays or what's your intention posting in a faggot thread? Why the hell did you click on a faggot link? At the end it is all humor and some people really don't get it.
 
He looks into a "faggot" thread and posts faggot. So why did you look into a faggot thread. This is the first question I would ask than_west. Are you looking for gays or what's your intention posting in a faggot thread? Why the hell did you click on a faggot link? At the end it is all humor and some people really don't get it.

just neg repped you for hating on gays and general faggotry
 
OP is a raging faggot and hates himself.

tumblr_luhdsrd85e1r45af9o1_500.gif