To the Obama you didn't build that thread



LOL, sorry man, but you're preaching to the wrong forum. You're on a forum where anarchy is the key to success!

And loads of people here will say you have a more difficult shot at success if you're born in the slums of Mumbai, but get all butt hurt when Obama mentions the US infrastructure that's in place helped you on your path to success. I don't understand it either.
 
So instead of posting this in the other thread you wanted to show that you could build your own or something?

DYf3i.gif
 
My point exactly. I couldnt care less what little things go on with the government and election. I don't attack Obama not that I like him but I simply do not care. Apparently most of this forum loves to point out Obamas mistakes. Oh and they say there anarchists. Didn't know anarchists thought fox news was the truth
 
LOL, sorry man, but you're preaching to the wrong forum. You're on a forum where anarchy is the key to success!

And loads of people here will say you have a more difficult shot at success if you're born in the slums of Mumbai, but get all butt hurt when Obama mentions the US infrastructure that's in place helped you on your path to success. I don't understand it either.
If you're already on WF from the slums in Mumbai you have NO excuse for being broke. Do some free copywriting until you get reviews... do some copywriting for 1c a word until you get enough to start a BST thread... start a BST thread where you do your own version of Spam Gone Masala and I'm sure you'll make more than the average Indian a month.

Then when you're doing that and making 2-4K a month just from this and warriorforum be sure to send Obama a thank you note via Skype.

STFU

The only thing Obama did for me was kill two of the industries I was in.
 
John Stewart is funny as fuck, I wish he wasn't a liberal.

Lewis Black Takes Apart Dishonest Campaign Ads in Epic Rant | Video Cafe

Lewis Black is a funny motherfucker too, also a lib.

For what it's worth, most sane people knew what Obama was trying to say. But why not beat him up when the chance presents itself? Libs do the same shit when a repub is in office, it's politics ;D

There is no room for sanity and honesty in politics, son.
 
Shut your dumb ass up... we all know what obama stands for.. like you said, you don't care what happens in politics so i repeat... shut your dumb ass up.
 
What does fox news have to do with this? So if fox news wasnt around not one person would of started a you didnt build that thread? or jokes?
In his view and many of his followers, gov can never be too big or tax too much or regulate too much.

Nice try john, but i know who obama is, and his view for america and the world is one i do not hold.