To The Woman That Crapped In My Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roundabout

Banned
Apr 20, 2009
3,500
125
0
Best Craigs List Ad Ever
============================
To the woman that crapped in my car… -

I am hoping that this post finds you. I know that it could quite possibly be the most humiliating first date that you have ever been on, but I am willing to look past that.

I thought we had chemistry sitting at McMenamins sharing that basket of Cajun Tots while drinking the Terminator Stout. I really felt like there was a connection there. I found you to be intelligent and witty and looked forward to further conversation with you.

At some point in life, everyone has gambled on a fart and lost. It just happened to be on a first date in the passenger seat of my car. Please don’t feel bad. The package I sent you with Pepto the next day and the note that said “First dates are always a crap shoot. Call me” was meant to be funny, not offensive.

I have gambled on a fart and lost on multiple occasions. The first time I did it was very memorable. It happened when I was five and sitting on my uncle’s lap. I am lactose intolerant, but love cheese. I probably win 95% of the time, but I don’t think anyone wins 100% of the time. That’s why they call it “gambling”. I’m the last person to judge you for crapping your pants. In fact, I am impressed by your boldness. The timing on the other hand, could have been a tad bit better…like when you’re not sitting on a heated leather seat…

What I am trying to say is that if you want to go out again, I would be more than happy to take you someplace where we can get a meal that is high in fiber and less taxing on the digestive tract.

I await your call, Tad

P.S. - If you shat yourself on purpose to end the evening early…Touché…
==================================================

Here's another hilarious one archived:

450.jpg
 


The package I sent you with Pepto the next day and the note that said “First dates are always a crap shoot. Call me” was meant to be funny, not offensive.

P.S. - If you shat yourself on purpose to end the evening early…Touché…

hahaha this guy is hilarious!
 
Oh well I never seen the second one & thought it was pretty funny & fuck you douchebags with the minus reps, this is shooting the shit section you know and not every cunt on the internet has seen those CL postings.

So +rep to roundabout for a good laugh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: pickledegg
I don't give a shit about reputation people, hit me with all the -rep's you want. And obviously I didn't know this was a re-post as you can see by my start date here.

Turpentine, you probably DO care about reputation, so I've given you a -rep because of your gay, stupid, clipart signature image of the cartoon with the waving penis for a tail, which you sadly probably spent many hours perfecting in your parents attic. You're so proud of it, too. I saw your post bragging about how you even gave it a name.

-rep for being a fucktard, fucktard.
 
I don't give a shit about reputation people, hit me with all the -rep's you want. And obviously I didn't know this was a re-post as you can see by my start date here.

Turpentine, you probably DO care about reputation, so I've given you a -rep because of your gay, stupid, clipart signature image of the cartoon with the waving penis for a tail, which you sadly probably spent many hours perfecting in your parents attic. You're so proud of it, too. I saw your post bragging about how you even gave it a name.

-rep for being a fucktard, fucktard.

+rep
 
Turpentine, you probably DO care about reputation, so I've given you a -rep because of your gay, stupid, clipart signature image of the cartoon with the waving penis for a tail, which you sadly probably spent many hours perfecting in your parents attic. You're so proud of it, too. I saw your post bragging about how you even gave it a name.

-rep for being a fucktard, fucktard.

+rep
 
Oh well I never seen the second one & thought it was pretty funny & fuck you douchebags with the minus reps, this is shooting the shit section you know and not every cunt on the internet has seen those CL postings.

+rep
 
Status
Not open for further replies.