Mike New member Jun 27, 2006 6,777 118 0 52 On the firing line Jun 11, 2009 #23 barman said: repost or not, the cinder block ad never gets old. Click to expand... Totally agree. For me it was the first time reading it. But the shit one...OMG, I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard! :fart:
barman said: repost or not, the cinder block ad never gets old. Click to expand... Totally agree. For me it was the first time reading it. But the shit one...OMG, I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard! :fart:
IronLogik borrowed ladder Nov 23, 2007 612 35 0 Jun 12, 2009 #24 thanks for the laugh. "I have gambled on a fart and lost on multiple occasions. The first time I did it was very memorable. " +rep
thanks for the laugh. "I have gambled on a fart and lost on multiple occasions. The first time I did it was very memorable. " +rep
Pr0xyhub New member Nov 6, 2007 2,184 54 0 Jun 12, 2009 #26 turpentine said: Dick Butt - Encyclopedia Dramatica Click to expand... - rep dude