Refrozen 123456789 123456789 (123) Dec 6, 2006 1,607 22 0 Houses www.refrozen.com Apr 6, 2010 #1 Offering to sell meta tags to small business. You add them to your website and then you make monies online. Wish me luck.
Offering to sell meta tags to small business. You add them to your website and then you make monies online. Wish me luck.
BeerHat Marketing Machine Feb 18, 2007 642 4 0 Miami, FL Apr 6, 2010 #2 Door to door meta tag salesman? Nice.
turbolapp New member Aug 10, 2007 8,500 187 0 Apr 6, 2010 #3 I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
invisible777 New member Jul 3, 2007 1,331 17 0 Apr 6, 2010 #5 I bet Billy Mays could have sold Meta tags with his two hands tied behind his back.... rip billy.
LotsOfZeros ^^^ Bi-Winning ^^^ Feb 9, 2008 4,648 118 0 www.makemoniesonline.com Apr 6, 2010 #6 I always LOL when I see a C&D that demands removal of meta tags.
dchuk Senior Botter Oct 30, 2008 7,043 223 0 San Diego,CA serpiq.com Apr 6, 2010 #7 I would like a review copy of these "meat tags" that you speak of
efeezy Well-known member Oct 5, 2007 5,249 136 63 51 Apr 6, 2010 #8 What do you think you can charge for this service? If it's successful, I may hit up some of the biznusses in my arear.
What do you think you can charge for this service? If it's successful, I may hit up some of the biznusses in my arear.