Today's Lesson: Never Let The Internet Catch You Abusing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinny lingo

Banned
Jan 22, 2008
937
20
0
So this idiot videotaped themselves beating the shit out of a cat, then posted it to youtube. Now a bunch of geeks are out for blood. And Gary Thiem thought he had it bad. I just hope they have the right kid. Some random kid's name from NY got posted on the youtube comments (and subsequently reddit and digg).

I'm not going to link straight to the vid because it'll embed and that shit is nauseating.

These kids are messed up and they need to be stopped. :( : reddit.com

Digg - Idiot abuses cat on YouTube.
 


Shit, that guy's in serious trouble! I bet he doesn't think he's so cool now!

That lot don't just want to hurt is reputation they want him dead! Messing with animals is dangerous.
 
I've seen my 4 year old cousins do worse to a cat/dog.

Stuff like that happens every day to cats, only worse, the difference is these kids were stupid enough to tape it.

I can't help but wonder what will happen to them...stuff like this doesn't go un-punished in the land of the intarnets.
 
Hopefully they find him and kill him. We don't need fucked up people like that in the world. And it's been proven that animal abuse is the first step to becoming a serial killer, so might as well exterminate them before it's too late.
 
^ Fuck you, a-hole.

pycho_but_cute.jpg
 
I haven't watched the video and I don't want to. I think anyone who does this shit to animals should be locked up for life. Anyone who would torture an animal like that would do the same to a human if they could get away with it. I used to work animal rescue and i'm no PETA fag, but the stuff I've seen people do to animals you would not believe.
 
I'm glad that (it appears) /b/ found the guy. I hope they wreck his rep for years to come.

That said, in cases like this, discipline shouldn't be left up to the parents. The kid is fucked in the head, and didn't get that way because he wasn't breast fed enough or whatever. There's something not right in that kid's life. Taking his dirt bike away is a pointless show of force to make the cop happy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.