Tonight - Hell on Wheels Season 2

Rage9

Banned
Jan 7, 2008
6,061
101
0
If you haven't seen it, better get caught up. You know how AMC rolls.

hell-on-wheels-pickup.jpg


OH, and this crazy looking chick.

hell-on-wheels-amc.jpg
 


wtf is with that face, I would hit though. From behind because that shit is not cray.
 
wtf is with that face, I would hit though. From behind because that shit is not cray.

That's Eva. She's a whore. She was once captured by Indians and they tatooed her face (well as far as we know thus far). She's often referred to as a savage.
 
Pretty good show IMO. I watch it too. Not on par with Breaking Bad though.

Wat? I think it's at least as good. Started a little slow but I thought each episode got better and better.

Although I guess it's hard to compare Cowboys and Indians against a guy who cooks meth.
 
Wat? I think it's at least as good. Started a little slow but I thought each episode got better and better.

Although I guess it's hard to compare Cowboys and Indians against a guy who cooks meth.

It got better, and is a great show, and enjoyable to watch. But it breaks little ground. I'd classify breaking bad as a ground breaking show that's even more entertaining. But I don't limit myself to just one show so no big deal.
 
I decided I pretty much just watch this show for the atmosphere anymore.

The story of how Durant decided to rehire Bohanen on a whim and give him a power-position after he fucking was robbing Durants trains and wanted to fuck his Durant's chick is just too fucking ridiculous to take seriously.

I fucking hate writers that change the story drastically at the end of a season just to change it all back again at the beginning of the new season.

But like I said, I like the old-west atmosphere, fights, etc, so I'll keep watching. I'm not too picky.