kingscotty38 Hustle Crowe Jun 7, 2010 426 2 0 Jul 26, 2012 #21 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS2xfFOqAvw]Penn And Teller - Bullshit! - 1x09 - Self-Helpless autoayuda sub sp - YouTube[/ame] 4 minutes in. lol...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS2xfFOqAvw]Penn And Teller - Bullshit! - 1x09 - Self-Helpless autoayuda sub sp - YouTube[/ame] 4 minutes in. lol...
A alitomari New member Sep 9, 2008 19 0 0 Jul 27, 2012 #22 I'm always skeptical of these self help millionaires who claim to be able to show you the way to fortune and glory, when they themselves are getting rich by spreading that message, and not necessarily following it.
I'm always skeptical of these self help millionaires who claim to be able to show you the way to fortune and glory, when they themselves are getting rich by spreading that message, and not necessarily following it.
Vadym do u even auto,m8? Jul 11, 2009 1,702 24 0 Jul 28, 2012 #24 if I let reality cloud my judgement - I'd be in university crapping myself about what I'm going to do at this moment in 6 months. Go firewalkers and christians, make your dreams come true.
if I let reality cloud my judgement - I'd be in university crapping myself about what I'm going to do at this moment in 6 months. Go firewalkers and christians, make your dreams come true.
Vadym do u even auto,m8? Jul 11, 2009 1,702 24 0 Jul 28, 2012 #25 swiftmoney said: You just have to keep a steady walking pace. Shit it and lose faith, you will get burned. Simple. Click to expand... This isn't jebus-ism, don't need faith. Just walk steady and keep moving. Don't stop for picnics. Heat wont have time to xfer.
swiftmoney said: You just have to keep a steady walking pace. Shit it and lose faith, you will get burned. Simple. Click to expand... This isn't jebus-ism, don't need faith. Just walk steady and keep moving. Don't stop for picnics. Heat wont have time to xfer.