I had a mean pit bull attack my dog before... Both males while a nearby bitch was in heat... They were at it for hours. (Mine was bigger but not a fighting breed.)
I tried water hoses. Even up the nose.
I tried beating the hell out of him with a broomstick. Every part of him wacked hard!
I tried poking at his eyes with the broomstick.
I tried strangling him, his neck muscles were too thick.
I tried cutting him with a knife. (Not too deep, just skin)
I tried pouring vinegar and lemon juice in the wounds.
I tried picking up his hind legs, but even lifting the entire weight of the dog he wouldn't let go and I couldn't handle the weight of both dogs.
I tried shooting his torso with a pellet gun. (The kind that breaks the skin)
I tried kicking his balls as hard as I could! (Always last resort for a guy to do)
I finally got him to stop by picking up a large (~15 lb) garden stone and repeatedly dropping it on the dog's skull. It must have taken 20 or so solid wacks. I was literally trying at one point but I could not succeed at crushing that dogs' skull in with that heavy stone. There was more muscle up there than bone anyway.
He was one tough fucker. I think I gave him a strong headache and after they'd been at it so long they both kind of fell away and limped off. I gained serious respect/fear for the breed afterwards when he lived through it all... And I don't think his owner even took him to the vet. (My dog's vet bill was huge...)
inb4 animal rights shit. The owner was present, did some of the things on that list himself. It was on my property and he didn't want to get sued.
tl:dr; Decapitation with a chainsaw might work. Other than that, large caliber weapons. Maybe a flamethrower.
I had a mean pit bull attack my dog before... Both males while a nearby bitch was in heat... They were at it for hours. (Mine was bigger but not a fighting breed.)
I tried water hoses. Even up the nose.
I tried beating the hell out of him with a broomstick. Every part of him wacked hard!
I tried poking at his eyes with the broomstick.
I tried strangling him, his neck muscles were too thick.
I tried cutting him with a knife. (Not too deep, just skin)
I tried pouring vinegar and lemon juice in the wounds.
I tried picking up his hind legs, but even lifting the entire weight of the dog he wouldn't let go and I couldn't handle the weight of both dogs.
I tried shooting his torso with a pellet gun. (The kind that breaks the skin)
I tried kicking his balls as hard as I could! (Always last resort for a guy to do)
I finally got him to stop by picking up a large (~15 lb) garden stone and repeatedly dropping it on the dog's skull. It must have taken 20 or so solid wacks. I was literally trying at one point but I could not succeed at crushing that dogs' skull in with that heavy stone. There was more muscle up there than bone anyway.
He was one tough fucker. I think I gave him a strong headache and after they'd been at it so long they both kind of fell away and limped off. I gained serious respect/fear for the breed afterwards when he lived through it all... And I don't think his owner even took him to the vet. (My dog's vet bill was huge...)
inb4 animal rights shit. The owner was present, did some of the things on that list himself. It was on my property and he didn't want to get sued.
tl:dr; Decapitation with a chainsaw might work. Other than that, large caliber weapons. Maybe a flamethrower.
I had a mean pit bull attack my dog before... Both males while a nearby bitch was in heat... They were at it for hours. (Mine was bigger but not a fighting breed.)
I tried water hoses. Even up the nose.
I tried beating the hell out of him with a broomstick. Every part of him wacked hard!
I tried poking at his eyes with the broomstick.
I tried strangling him, his neck muscles were too thick.
I tried cutting him with a knife. (Not too deep, just skin)
I tried pouring vinegar and lemon juice in the wounds.
I tried picking up his hind legs, but even lifting the entire weight of the dog he wouldn't let go and I couldn't handle the weight of both dogs.
I tried shooting his torso with a pellet gun. (The kind that breaks the skin)
I tried kicking his balls as hard as I could! (Always last resort for a guy to do)
I finally got him to stop by picking up a large (~15 lb) garden stone and repeatedly dropping it on the dog's skull. It must have taken 20 or so solid wacks. I was literally trying at one point but I could not succeed at crushing that dogs' skull in with that heavy stone. There was more muscle up there than bone anyway.
He was one tough fucker. I think I gave him a strong headache and after they'd been at it so long they both kind of fell away and limped off. I gained serious respect/fear for the breed afterwards when he lived through it all... And I don't think his owner even took him to the vet. (My dog's vet bill was huge...)
inb4 animal rights shit. The owner was present, did some of the things on that list himself. It was on my property and he didn't want to get sued.
tl:dr; Decapitation with a chainsaw might work. Other than that, large caliber weapons. Maybe a flamethrower.
This dude deserved what he got. It's pretty obvious he was training these dogs to be fighting dogs. He appeared to be drunk, too.
APBT's are great dogs, but then you have idiots like this guy who give them a bad name...