Trayvon Martin Autopsy Leaked: He Had Bloody Knuckles When He Died



Relevant:

Records Detail George Zimmerman's Medical Injuries - ABC News

tl;dr - Zimmerman had injuries consistent with his testimony.

Phew, so glad his bloody knuckles justify Zimmerman's murder.
Phew, so glad idiots like you have already sealed this guys fate without a fair trial. I don't know if he's innocent or not.

I wasn't a witness. I wasn't there. Neither were the millions of idiots and the MSM who've already put a noose around his neck.
 
so at first, the guy doesnt get imprisoned because he:

1. claims self defense, which is a working option where he lives

2. testifies a story backed by his injuries documented by an independent, sufficiently qualified, third party.

somehow the media have to hide some garbage law passing congress months later so they make some shit about racism up which always works. dig this case up and seal the guys fate. FOR THE GREATER GOOD.

now the poor judge who has to deal with the clusterfuck basically has to send him to jail or else hes the next in line of the racism vendetta.


considering all the facts, the guy basically has to walk free because no court on this planet can guarantee a FAIR TRIAL. racism or not. if thats not how you like your law, feel free to marry cuba or some place like that. north korea sends people to work camp for all kinds of reasons, maybe thats the right place for you,
 
It's pretty clear what happened thanks to the 911 call.

Zimmerman attacked Martin, Martin didn't just roll over and gave better than he got, Zimmerman shot Martin.
 
Your honor I'd like to introduce the following as evidence...

exhibit a) Trayvon was visiting his father in the suburbs.
exhibit b) The suburbs are paved.
exhibit c) He walked to the store, he didn't drive.

The conclusion for the bloody knuckles I'll leave to the honorable members of the jury...

21d0e81.jpg


(no-racist)