I see, good thing I have chrome which stops the pop ups. Anyway, why everyone so immature here? Internet Marketing is a business not a play ground. Grow up. Really.. Read it again, grow up.
Funny thing is, just cause you said I will click it, I won't.
Funny thing is, just cause you said I will click it, I won't. You won't get far in life acting like this. You will realize it sooner or later.
By the way, good way to draw members to this forum.
You won't get far in life with MLM. :action-smiley-052::action-smiley-052::action-smiley-052::action-smiley-052:Funny thing is, just cause you said I will click it, I won't. You won't get far in life acting like this. You will realize it sooner or later.
By the way, good way to draw members to this forum.
By the way, good way to draw members to this forum.
lol he said "draw members"
![]()
And he thought we're immature![]()
Hey folks.. just found a brand new program which is amazing!
Basically, you sign up..
Pay 2 fees (total of $25)
And you got 20 days to gain 5 referrals.
After 100 days, your earnings will increase up to $20k a month.
Why? Because your referrals have 20 days to do the same, and this is a 5x5 matrix with GDI and FTS (trusted affiliate programs)
No BS. Whats the catch? You got 20 days to get 5 referrals or you get kicked out.
If you get 5 referrals and they don't complete the steps in 20 days, you will get your referrals replaced automatically for free.
I personally just signed up and hunting for 5 active referrals. If you are willing to use my referral link, I will pay your way in.
ashmax.com/signupnow
Don't offer me if you can't get 5 referrals in 20 days!
millhugz said:If you are willing to use my referral link, I will pay your way in.
I see, good thing I have chrome which stops the pop ups. Anyway, why everyone so immature here? Internet Marketing is a business not a play ground. Grow up. Really.. Read it again, grow up.