Turn $25 + 5 referrals into $20k a month in 100 days guaranteed!

I have a good idea actually. If you're positive, and can guarantee that I will make 20K in 100 days, why don't you put 15K into an escrow account and if I don't make 20K within 100 days I can have the 15K?

Sounds fair to me. And if I make 20K, I'll give you 5K to complete the 20! That's 5K for absolutely nothing on a guarantee'd investment! Since it's a guarantee you have absolutely nothing to worry about!
 


I have a good idea actually. If you're positive, and can guarantee that I will make 20K in 100 days, why don't you put 15K into an escrow account and if I don't make 20K within 100 days I can have the 15K?

Sounds fair to me. And if I make 20K, I'll give you 5K to complete the 20! That's 5K for absolutely nothing on a guarantee'd investment! Since it's a guarantee you have absolutely nothing to worry about!

Yup, this sounds solid. Hell, I'll give you everything I make over the 15k. Say I manage to make 30K with this revolutionary system , I'll give you the full 15k difference. If I don't get to 20k, all you owe me is the 15k inside the escrow account just like Bofu's deal. Imagine all the money you could make when you leverage all of us in this fashion.
 
LOL ^^
spike20chester20standingwwwbuyercam.jpg