P patates Banned Sep 19, 2011 134 5 0 Nov 23, 2011 #1 I want some tv series or movies that make me hungry .. in terms of food.
N Netphase Well-known member Aug 28, 2007 2,751 32 48 Minneapolis, MN Nov 23, 2011 #3 Lately I have been randomly watching the following two shows which I downloaded... Jamie at Home - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jamie's 30 Minutes Meals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lately I have been randomly watching the following two shows which I downloaded... Jamie at Home - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jamie's 30 Minutes Meals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BrynYoungblut Member Sep 11, 2008 669 12 18 39 Canada Nov 23, 2011 #5 Man vs. food always makes me go to the kitchen and make something ridiculously unhealthy.
barman New member Aug 14, 2006 6,506 156 0 Internets Nov 23, 2011 #11 anything Gordon Ramsey: F Word, Kitchen Nightmares, Masterchef, Hell's Kitchen, etc.
dmnEPC New member Dec 23, 2010 5,994 95 0 Nov 23, 2011 #12 barman said: anything Gordon Ramsey: F Word, Kitchen Nightmares, Masterchef, Hell's Kitchen, etc. Click to expand... His original Kitchen Nightmares are the best, you can catch them on BBC and he narrates those himself which is way better then the douche US version.
barman said: anything Gordon Ramsey: F Word, Kitchen Nightmares, Masterchef, Hell's Kitchen, etc. Click to expand... His original Kitchen Nightmares are the best, you can catch them on BBC and he narrates those himself which is way better then the douche US version.