Twitter valued at $1billion

Yeah, I'm on the camp that I just don't find the energy to update Twitter. I have accounts for both personal and professional reasons, but I just can't seem to update.

I remember I used to live on Facebook for like two years of my life. Then suddenly, I just stopped giving a shit.

Great the value could be over a billion but without a solid base of profits I don't know many savvy webmasters that would take it over based on their current "we don't make money" premises.

Potential, fuck yes. Proven anything, fuck no.

But fuck, not like silicone valley ever cared before.

Although they should be crushing it.
 


Twitter has something powerful, and that's being able to track real time trends based off of keywords that everyone is typing. Like google, but with actual conversation taking place. You better believe they're going to monetize on that, probably soonish.
 
lol, 1bil... year 2000 anyone?

they are not worth that amount of money until anyone figures out how to make monies from their too techy userbase