TYLER CRUZ GETTIN MONEY FUCK YA'LL

Scheme

Banned
Nov 18, 2006
968
16
0
Dallas, Texas
250 Leads in 1 Day Update: The Good and Bad | TylerCruz.com: An Internet Entrepreneur’s Journey

FIRST $100 DAY, BOSS SHIT FUCK WITH HIM!!! WATCH YOUR BITCH, TYLER GONNA GET THAT ASS.

tyler-cruz.jpg


Timex on my wrist, my city on my back.
 


^^ He's been busy yo. Cmon' dawg' He haz to loose the 30 lbs to win the $650 bet... And go on to releasing his new fitness products on Clickbank.

About now to not even understand the basic concepts of dieting, working out. Because damn yo, a strange thing happened to me I didn't eat or drink any liquids for a day and I must of dropped 9lbs!

http://www.youtube.com/v/L_emDBrqfAk?version=3&hl=en_US
 
'07 ? First I heard about him was late 2004 or so. Still same case study. Negative ROI i.e.

From that date I lose 30lbs and gained it back like 5-10 times btw too.
 
"Wow – 2 posts in 1 day. And 2 posts directly related to making money online in a day. I can’t remember the last time I made 2 posts in a day. What on Earth is going on here?"

Jesus, what on earth IS going on here! 250 leads to an email submit paying $1.40? Jee Willikers Batman :banana_sml::rolleyes:
 
"after all $162 equals 5k per month"

Bullshit, definitely dont work like that homey. Thats where ya fucked up.
 
It's called a WORK for a reason! That's the #1 reason I see people fail in this industry of business in general.

9/10 people that get started fail. Because they don't work at it. They just think the money is gonna stack up without doing shit. And wonder why... I partly blame this on the guru bs, who most people just getting started tend to naturally find.
 
^^ So true, I only just starting working hard at this shit after wasting a fuckton of money on bullshit products.